This agreement is entered into by and between ChordBand.com and any individual, corporation, association, agency, company, or other entity who accesses or uses ChordBand.com (the "User" or "you").
User ConductYou agree to access and use ChordBand.com only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations, pertaining to:
- your use of the ChordBand.com, including any Interactive Area
- the use of any networks or other services connected to ChordBand.com
By accessing ChordBand.com, you agree that you will not:
- harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity;
- transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonating any person, including but not limited to a "Network" moderator;
- posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation, including but not limited to "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of email;
- posting or transmitting third-party copyrighted information or in any way infringing on the intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights of others;
- creating offensive and indecent member names, screen names, or handles;
- posting threads with vulgarity or adult content in either 1) the title, or 2) the body of the post providing false information on your registration form, or impersonating someone else;
- violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; registering multiple accounts in order to "spoof" another members account
Limitation of LiabilityUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CHORDBAND.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, ELECTRICAL SURGE/DAMAGE/INTERFERENCE, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, BREAKDOWN OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE ERROR, INFRINGEMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, OR USE OF, RECORDS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE CHORDBAND.COM TABLATURE ARCHIVE OR CHORDBAND.COM FORUM, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN CHORDBAND.COM OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM CHORDBAND.COM. THE CONTENT WITHIN CHORDBAND.COM MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE CONTENT HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW VERSIONS OF CHORDBAND.COM AND SPECIFICALLY ARE INCLUDED IN THIS SECTION AGREEMENT. CHORDBAND.COM AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CHORDBAND.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, FRAUDULENT, OR OTHERWISE ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY CHORDBAND.COM SITE CONTENT, OR WITH THE ACCESS AGREEMENT OF CHORDBAND.COM, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING CHORDBAND.COM.
ChordBand.com may revise this Agreement or any other policy at any time and from time to time, and such revision shall be effective two (2) days upon posting notice of such revision prominently on the ChordBand.com. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, you must discontinue accessing ChordBand.com. Your continued accessing and use of ChordBand.com following notice of any such revision shall conclusively be deemed acceptance of all such revisions.This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations thereunder to anyone. All logos, brand names, products, trademarks and service marks appearing herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. References to any trademark, service mark and links to or from ChordBand.com have been done strictly for clarification and identification and does not constitute endorsement by ChordBand.com of the products, services or information offered by the owner of such trademark, service mark or link or endorsement of ChordBand.com by such trademark, service mark or link owner.
You can contact the webmaster by clicking the contact us link below with any problems and concerns that you might have.